With our classic southern recipe, we combine premium cornbread with real turkey broth and Butterball’s turkey sausage crumbles. For your ultimate cooking convenience, stuffing is packaged in an oven ready tray. No preparation. No hassle. Serve a delicious, fully-seasoned cornbread side without all the extra work.
No THAW: Conveniently Cook From Frozen at same oven temperature as your Premium Butterball Whole Bird
For best results, stir before serving.
Conventional Oven Directions: 60-65 minutes from Frozen
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Do not put container in a toaster oven.
- Remove tray from box and cut a 1" slit in center of film.
- Place tray on baking sheet in oven. Bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove tray from oven and discard film. Stir thoroughly.
- Place tray back into oven and bake for an additional 30-35 minutes or until product temperature reaches 165°F.
- Carefully remove from oven and let Stand for 5 minutes before serving.
For food safety and quality, read and follow these cooking instructions.
Cook product to 165°F.
Keep frozen until use.
Do not refreeze.
Refrigerate or discard leftovers.