Our oven-baked turkeys are a fully cooked, hassle-free turkey option that offers easy preparation, less mess, rich flavor and a shorter cooking time.
Keep frozen unopened: Store in freezer, should be used within 3 months of purchase date
Allow 2 days to thaw, keep refrigerated until ready to cook. Cook within 3 days after thawing.
Storage of Leftovers: Carve leftover turkey into pieces before refrigerating to speed cooling. Refrigerate carved leftovers within 2 hours of eating. Use leftovers within 3 days.
Thaw: Place unopened turkey breast on a tray in refrigerator for 1.5 to 2 days. DO NOT THAW AT ROOM TEMPERATURE.
Prepare: For the best possible experience, we recommend the heating instructions below.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Remove turkey breast from the wrapper. DO NOT stuff.
- Place turkey breast, skin side up, on a flat roasting rack in 2-inch open roasting pan. DO NOT add water to the pan.
- Brush or spray skin with vegetable oil.
- Place turkey breast in 350° oven and heat until warm. 3/4 - 1.5 hours.
- Check temperature with a meat thermometer. The temperature should be 140° F.
- Carve and serve immediately.
- Remove turkey breast from the wrapper.
- Let meat stand at room temperature 15 minutes to take off the chill.
- Carve turkey breast and serve immediately.